1. Your Acceptance By visiting the VidWeb website, or using any VidWeb content, software, data feeds, and
services provided to you on, from, or through the VidWeb website (collectively the "Service") you signify
Policy, found at http://vidweb.com/en/privacy and incorporated herein by reference. If you do not agree to
Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version at http://vidweb.com/en/termsofuse. Natcom may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
3. Definitions User Account. In order to access some features of the Service, you will have to create a VidWeb Account (“Accounts”). You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Company immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although Company will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Company or others due to such unauthorized use. Content. Content is defined as video, audio, images, text, metadata or other related Content provided to Publisher, via the Service and/or Company, or its agents in connection herewith, including without limitation text, images, video, audio, titles, graphics, descriptions, trademarks and other data, products, services, URLs, keywords and any other navigational elements, links, pointers, technology and software, including any modifications, upgrades, updates, enhancements and related documentation. Advertisements. VIDWEB will integrate advertisement in pre-roll and overlay formats, which will generate profits by views, a percentage of which will go directly to the Company’s benefit.
6. License Grant. Company hereby grants Publisher a non-exclusive, worldwide, transferable license to program, exhibit, archive and otherwise display the provided Licensed Content via VIDWEB on an unlimited basis across its digital platform/ network; By embedding the VidWeb video player on any website, you hereby grant Company the right to monetize the Content and Service by allowing the embedment of advertisements on the user’s platform via VIDWEB;
7. Ownership. The Content made available via VIDWEB shall remain the property of the Company. Other than the rights granted hereunder, Publisher shall have no right, title, or interest in or to any Licensed Content. The Company retains all intellectual property rights to the VIDWEB platform, services and its use.
9. Warranty Disclaimer You agree that your use of the services shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, company, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the services and your use thereof. Company makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site's content or the content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our services, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our services, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our services by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the services. Company does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the services or any hyperlinked services or featured in any banner or other advertising, and Company will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
10. Limitation of Liability In no event shall Company, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of VidWeb’s services, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of Company’s secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from Company services, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through Company services by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. You specifically acknowledge that Company shall not be liable for content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you. The Service is controlled and offered by Company from its facilities in the United States of America. Company makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.